The following copyright notice applies to the OS c1875 and OS c1910 maps only. It does not apply to the Tithe Maps, the Modern (Ordnance Survey) Maps, or the aerial imagery; all of which are covered by different agreements.
Using the Site
- You must not use any images for financial gain.
- All information contained on this site is subject to copyright and/or database right. Any reproduction, duplication, copying, sale or resale or exploitation for commercial purposes of any information held on or accessed via this site is expressly prohibited.
- The site is accessed at your sole risk and the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- The data is subject to Copyright © and/or Database Right Landmark Information Group and Ordnancy Survey Crown Copyright and/or Database Right 2017. All Rights Reserved.
- Landmark Information Group Ltd does not control the information provided on or via the site and does not guarantee the accuracy of such information, and so far as permitted in law, excludes liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profit) caused from the use of such information.
- Where you wish to undertake any additional activities restricted in the above conditions, please contact us at:
Landmark Information Group Ltd, 6/7 Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Exeter EX2 7HY.